It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

4th of July!


 We had a fabulous 4th of July weekend! My sister's family came down and we had an amazing time! The morning of the 4th we went to our neighborhood pool to swim and then headed up to Fort Bragg for the day! Wouldn't you know it the second we get there and set out stuff down we were told that everyone had to go to their cars because severe thunder and lightening were coming.  Sure enough by the time we grabbed our stuff the rain started! Well of course Morgan and I had straightened our hair (apparently we need to check the weather forecast before doing such a silly thing next time) so picture the two of us trying to fit under a small umbrella while trying to save our straight hair. It only partial worked.  Morgs, Cambree, and I waited out the storm in my car and let me tell you it might have been the best part of the day for me.  Morgs and I were singing to songs and Cambree decided to keep honking the horn which made all the cars around us start honking back.  It was so hot and so humid after the rain but we had a great time! Gloriana performed and we all loved them (except Morgs lol) The fireworks were pretty cool and we all had a great time except for Buddy... who just wanted to run around cry! Here are a few of the pictures :)



Could Ash be America's Next Top Model or what?  Cambree is standing next to our neighbor Serena who she LOVES! 
Morgs attempting to entertain Buddy. ALL he wanted to do was run and be free!
This is poor Cambree hot & miserable but a great trooper. Naturally the cheetos helped!
Could Ashley BE any cuter? I'm here to say no!
Of course I got this drink for me and of course Ashley took it over. Cambree & Buddy fell asleep before the fireworks started but my lil Ash stayed up and LOVED them!
This was Morgs and me trapped in the car! 


No comments:

Welcome to the Fabulous life of The Christensens

England or Bust..

The Fabulous Christensens