It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Quick note!

I haven't had time since getting back to America to blog so I thought I would leave a quick note to say we are alive and loving our new life in North Carolina! We live in the cutest four bedroom/ 3 bathroom house.  It is a major upgrade from our first house in England which was a two bedroom/1 bath! The best part is we live 2 hours from my sister (which is actually 1 1/2 hours with me behind the wheel.) We have already made numerous trips back and forth already.  Let me just say it is fabulous living so close to family after 3 years of living across the ocean from everyone we love! I will post pictures of everything soon! Just wanted to say we couldn't be happier with our new assignment and new life!! Next up for us is a road trip to Florida for Thanksgiving to see Keri's family!! YAY!

No comments:

Welcome to the Fabulous life of The Christensens

England or Bust..

The Fabulous Christensens