It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Let is snow, let it snow, let is snoooooow!!

It was a christmas miracle!!! Keri had been telling me for about a week now that we were expected to get some snow. Now I've been in this country a while and have never seen more than a flake or two of snow so of course I was doubtful..... but..... we actually got snow!!! Cams kept peeking out at it!!
Big flakes of snow!!!!!!! Sooo excited!

Keri HAD to take Cams out in the snow for a minute!! Cambree kept putting her hand out to catch the snow flakes!!
View from inside... I was sooooooooooooooooooo excited!!
Our winter wonderland! I know its not much but I'll take what I can get! One thing I definitely miss about Utah is all the delicious snow! It doesn't feel like the Holiday's without it! This will definitely have to do until I get to visit Utah again!!

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

Actual snow for the holidays! We have been getting quite a bit here, but I'd rather do with the amount you have. Can't wait until you come to Utah. Hope it's soon!!!

Welcome to the Fabulous life of The Christensens

England or Bust..

The Fabulous Christensens