It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My baby girl is six months old!!


When you are pregnant you think the baby will never come. Then you have her and you think you'll be stuck in that baby crying all night instead of sleeping stage forever..... and before you know it, you blink and your baby is almost crawling!!! Yesterday Cambree was officially six months old and I can hardly believe it! Wasn't it just yesterday she was this 5 pound baby that was so fragile? Wasn't I just bringing her home from the hospital and scared and nervous? Where did the time go?

Well Keri and I decided we definately had to celebrate Cambree's six month mark!! Keri brought home a cake and we got a few presents!! Doesn't everybody do this?? We lit six candles and helped her blow them out. Then we let baby do what she wanted with the cake... and turns out what she wanted was to dig right in which naturally we thought was the cutest thing ever!!

In the six months of being Cambree's mom I've experienced more joy than I ever thought possible. Cambree is quite the character... I think she gets that from me. Among the millions of fabulous things she does here are my favorites:

*She has to be touching nose to nose in order for her to go to sleep. This is a must!
*Her hands are her favorite toys. She could spend hours staring at her hands.
*She licks absolutely everything. The couch, the bed, the sheets, her clothes as we are taking them off and putting them on
*When she laughs she sticks out her tongue. When she does just about anything she sticks out her tongue
*She scratches everything with her hands. My eyes, my nose, my arm, the pillow, my sandwich..
*She loves tv! She'll watch just about anything to include Dog Whisperer
*She always has her legs in the air.. she use to sleep with them straight up in the air every night

I could go on and on like most mothers do... but I'll stop there! Happy six month baby girl!! I love you!!

Welcome to the Fabulous life of The Christensens

England or Bust..

The Fabulous Christensens