It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mama Mai... here I go again....

For our ONE YEAR anniversary Keri got us tickets to see Mama Mai in London! Mind you he downloaded the music from the movie and made us listen to it everynight for like 2 weeks! He can sure belt out a mean Dancing Queen!!!
It was a freeeeeeezing night in London! Keri braved the weather without a coat, but doesn't he look handsome all dressed up? This is him outside the the Prince of Wales Theater!

Okay so Keri doesn't know how to work the flash on the camera! Every picture he took had me in the dark! Just picture that I probably looked cute ;)

Ummmm funny how I could work the flash on the camera on my first try! ;)

On our first trip to London I spied this quaint restaurant and we decided to eat there for our anniversary dinner... every table has a real lit candle on it... made me kinda nervous ;)

Keri is trying to think of his favorite memory of the past year being married to lil ole me! Plus I thought it was funny to take this picture due to the waiter's behind being right next to Keri! Oh my gosh.. remember when we missed 3 flights on our honeymoon and our luggage got lost? And that guy in Jamacia tricked us into buying those two HIDEOUS idols and wanting to charge us $60 after he already carved our names into them?!
He can't believe what a glorious one year it has been! I can't either! Who would have thought one year after being married I'd be 7 months pregnant and living in ENGLAND!! I'm scared to think what our lives will be like by our second anniversary!!!

2 comments:

~JL~ said...

Oh my gosh... has it allready been a year? Where has the time gone. It seems like yesterday we were becoming great friends then I was getting married and now here you are married and prego.... by time flies when you are having the time of your life. So i have to ask... is the movie Twilight in theaters over there? I'm trying to talk Justin into going to the movie with me. Anyway congrats on the 1st year... Love ya girly!!!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Welcome to the Fabulous life of The Christensens

England or Bust..

The Fabulous Christensens