It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My bestest friend came to dinner!!






Since we are leaving for England in exactly 2 more days I invited my very bestest friend over for dinner!! She has the absolute cutest family ever. She has two darling kids Payton and Paige and I'm not suppose to tell anyone but she is pregnant with her third! She is due one month after me!!!!! I am so excited we will have kids the same age! (Especially since I got a late start with mine!!)


Aubs, Mike, and I were the three amigo's for the longest time. We did everything together to include trips. One of my favorite memories was our trip to Las Vegas. We stopped in at the M&M World and Mike and I got bags of M&M's. Well the funny thing is those m&m's are NOT cheap there and Mike decided to get the peanut m&m's which cost even more. So he is carefully going through and picking out all these colors to fill his bag with... which would have been cool if it weren't for the fact that he is colorblind!! Who pays $12 for a bag of m&m's anyway? We swear the maid was stealing some everytime she cleaned our room!


My next favorite memory of them was when we went to the BYU/USU game in Provo. Aubs is not a football fan but we convinced her into going, infact we made her drive. So we are maybe only 15 minutes out when Mike and I start whining. If anyone has been to a Cougar game they know game day traffic is a NIGHTMARE. Especially to Provo! So we start whining about how we should turn around, and how we have to use the bathroom, and then Mike started talking about how good pizza sounded and if we turned around he'd buy us some. The only reason we made it to the game was because of Aubrey and she wasn't the one that even liked football! We had the best time but geez that drive is killer!


Aubs and I made countless trips to Park City together. We would even drive to Provo to shop at Abercrombie and Fitch long before they had a store in Salt Lake. One time we even made the trek to just buy some perfume we loved. We always had a tradition that I would sleep over on Thanksgiving night and we'd get up early to go shopping on Black Friday! We did that every year! She has been the best friend I could ever ask for. I will miss her so much!!!!


No comments:

Welcome to the Fabulous life of The Christensens

England or Bust..

The Fabulous Christensens