It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Game Day!











There is nothing better than Saturdays... why you ask? Because it's football season baby!! Dad, Keri and I watched the BYU/UCLA game before heading up to Logan for the USU/ Utah game. It is our very last football game for three long years!! Well unless the Cougs go to the Sugar Bowl and then I'm taking a boat from England to Lousianna to attend! I'll row across if I have to ;)
















1 comment:

dana said...

why is Keri on his knees in these pictures? Oh maybe so he fits in the frame. That is too funny. Short stuff. Love you big boy. I just thought it was too funny to see him down low.

Welcome to the Fabulous life of The Christensens

England or Bust..

The Fabulous Christensens